Have courage and be kind

When in school, the most common question that was asked was "Who is your role model?" and the most common answers were the names of leaders, celebrities and other famous people but what was my answer always- my mother. My mother taught me that even though you don't have a man to share the responsibilities, that doesn't mean you are not strong enough to raise a child on your own and keep your house running.
Mothers are utmost courageous and kind at the same time and they will still not be tired. We don't appreciate our mothers enough and they don't really mind- they just want us to be happy and always love them. We will forget to call them for days and they will still be worried if we have reached home safely or if we had food. 
We used to push our mothers away during teenage years and I am still ashamed of that but after crossing a certain age, I realized that my mother has and will always be the love of my life. I too have never appreciated her enough but once I moved out of my house my love for her knew no bounds and now, if the conditions favor me, I would still choose to go back to her because no matter how much I grow up, I will always be Mommy's Little Girl and that is nothing to be ashamed of, no matter how much people try to make you feel it is.
Of course, she is the reason I am this strong and have never gave up, no matter how tough conditions get. I do believe in God, but my mother is no less than the God for me because for me, she has always been the one granting my wishes and keeping me happy. And the day she told me she is very proud of me will always be my most favorite moment in the world. I love you, Mommy ðŸ’–

Comments

Popular Posts