It is just a silly crush

Who says that you can have a crush in your teens only? Well, nobody! It is just a belief every one has been believing because a crush is after all what we call "puppy-love". However, I do not agree with this. For once, I still have crushes and I dunno but sometimes people's crushes turn into love. So, it is unfair to agree with either of the things.
Talking about my crushes- I have had millions of them. Nerds, bad boys, the rich guy, the gentleman; I have had all types of crushes and I have done many silly things to talk to them. My crushes would only last till the second they are in front of my eyes. For example, the crushes I had in school vanished when he shifted schools or I got a new crush or I graduated. I have also had crushes on guys I used to hate or which were in a no-no zone for me and I am perfectly normal.
Having a crush is not a bad thing. That dreaminess you feel when you think about them, the electricity you feel when they look at you and the gooey eyes you give them are all OK. We all do stupid thing when we crush on someone and that is what everyone's tendency is, not just yours. Never feel embarrassed of the crushes you have or the weird things you do around them or for them. Crushes are just a phase of life. Sometimes they turn into love and sometimes it is just a silly crush. Who knows?

Comments

Popular Posts