Women are always asking for it, aren't they?


So, yesterday I uploaded this picture on my social networking. This picture can hold different meanings for everyone depending on how they look at it. A normal person would take out its meaning to be "Fuck off" or "Shut the fuck up" but of course this world is full of people with a sick mentality. Sadly, these people are also around me.
When I uploaded this picture, a couple of guys harassed me asking whether I am interested in sex because the picture looks so "inviting". The comments grew so much that I was forced to delete this picture from my account. When I thought about this, I realized if the same picture was of a guy and uploaded by a guy then would people have thought the same? No, absolutely not! Just because I am a girl hence I am asking for sex.
In this so called 21st century, if a girl abuses or drinks or smokes or has guy friends then she is characterless but if a guy those the same then he has a pretty good reputation. Isn't it said that "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder"? Then maybe the eyes of these people are very ugly. 
Just by saying that men and women are equal does not make their treatment equal because people with this thinking will never let it happen. Women will always be seen in the wrong light if they do what they desire!

Comments

  1. https://www.quora.com/What-advice-would-you-give-to-an-unmarried-girl-in-her-twenties/answer/Sanhita-Agarwal?srid=Hch1

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your post but things are changing now. Dont just post about it do something about it. Rather than blogging it ask them why they felt so? That would help it better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work surbhi :)
    Reflecting your views with a message or precisely talking about the darker side of "men"tality..
    I appreciate your work.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See agar ye pic koi ladka bhi dalta h to vo chutiya h.. Mentality ki agar baat karein to ye person pe bhi depend karti h aur environment pe bhi.. Ye un parents ki bhi galti h jo sahi seekh nhi de pate, i just want to say i agree that girls ko lekar humari soch abhi bhi peeche h lekin humein khud se shurat karni hogi. Aur sirf aisa nhi h ki galat sirf aadmi hi hote h.. Aurtein aur unki soch me bhi problems h.. Unko bhi sudharna hoga

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed surbhi,people thinking are changing now.It will take time and by the way i appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts